Stumped:: web HTML. Caution, may be OT.

DAve dave.list at pixelhammer.com
Fri May 30 05:31:08 UTC 2008

Ted Mittelstaedt wrote:

> [...]

I nearly spit coffee on my keyboard! I agree with you 100%. When we all
did HTML with BBedit and Textpad, people like Black, Tog, and Nielsen
kept everyone designing websites to best serve the content. Now it is
all about the sizzle, but there is rarely a steak.

DAve

--
In 50 years, our descendants will look back on the early years
of the internet, and much like we now look back on men with