Monitoring raid status

Erik Trulsson ertr1013 at student.uu.se
Thu May 29 14:14:35 UTC 2008

On Thu, May 29, 2008 at 04:00:56PM +0200, Matias Surdi wrote:
> Hi list,
>
> I have a new FreeBSD 7.0 installation with a HighPoint RocketRAID 2310
> with 4 Disks.
>
> is there a way to check the raidstatus for the raid and/or is there a
> way to let smartmontools check the disks?

I believe HighPoint themselves provide some RAID management utilities
for FreeBSD.  Take a look at http://www.highpoint-tech.com/

If that is not suitable I suspect you are out of luck since HighPoint
as not AFAIK released much in the way of documentation or source code
for those cards.

--
<Insert your favourite quote here.>
Erik Trulsson