FreeBSD based router ...

Kurt Buff kurt.buff at gmail.com
Wed May 28 04:03:21 UTC 2008

On Tue, May 27, 2008 at 6:56 PM, Marc G. Fournier <scrappy at hub.org> wrote:

Where are you heading with your question?

I'm in the middle of putting together a router with a white box and 3
NICs (onboard, add-in Intel, and a Sangoma A301), doing BGP4 with a
DS3 and a T1. It'll be running FreeBSD 7.0, and probably OpenBGP or
quagga.

I'm having to learn the BGP stuff from scratch, but I've got people to
put questions to, including the ISPs.

I suppose, though, that this doesn't meet your definition of 'enterprise level'.

Kurt