Downloading files from MS Terminal Services server?

Kevin Kinsey kdk at daleco.biz
Mon May 26 15:44:26 UTC 2008

Gilles wrote:
> On Mon, 26 May 2008 20:26:29 +1000, Norberto Meijome
> <freebsd at meijome.net> wrote:
>> Why don't you log to the TS server and then push the files out to your other machine ?
>
> That's already what I'm doing, but I was looking for a way to automate
> the process so it can be put into a CRON job.

To keep thinking on the "other side of the street", maybe there's
an available Windows utility?

For example, SAMBA on the FBSD box, "mapped drive" in your Windows
box, and a short batch script to copy the files run via the "Task
Scheduler"?

In reverse, FBSD can mount SMB shares, so you might go that way,
assuming at least one is available on the Winbox?

Just a thought,

Kevin D. Kinsey
--
The grass is always greener on the other side of your sunglasses.