arplookup 0.0.0.0 failed: host is not on local network

Christer Solskogen solskogen at carebears.mine.nu
Wed May 14 21:51:19 UTC 2008

Derek Ragona wrote:

> I would do a traceroute from all your hosts there.  When you do keep an
> eye out for the arp error message.  This should help find the host
> causing these errors and then look at that systems configuration.
>
> Also do you have more than one ethernet interface in the system showing
> the arp errors?  If you do, make sure the interfaces are on different
> subnets.

traceroute dont show anything(no response). Only ping responds, and ping
respodns with "192.168.0.1" - which is my router. My router on the other
hand do not have this arp problem. Only the other machines.

Every machine, except my router, have only one interface. (my router has
two, butthey are on to different subnets)

--
chs