Imagemagick port seems broken - jp2.c patch fails

Valentin Bud valentin.bud at gmail.com
Mon May 12 07:57:27 UTC 2008

you must use

portsnap fetch update

from the man portsnap:
update       Update a ports tree extracted using the extract command.
                  You must run this command to apply changes to your ports
                  tree after downloading updates via the *fetch* or cron
com-
                  mands.  Again, note that in the parts of the ports tree
                  which are being updated, any local changes or additions
will
                  be removed.

all the best V