Imagemagick port seems broken - jp2.c patch fails

Da Rock rock_on_the_web at comcen.com.au
Sun May 11 23:48:04 UTC 2008

I may be not thinking straight due to a head cold- in which case just
tell me so- but building Imagemagick-6.4.0.7 from ports is failing. It
attempts to find Imagemagick folder in the work folder but cannot do so.
I ran ls but all it has is .extract.imagemagick._usr_local or the like
(the exact message is on another system atm).

All I want is to install lives, but this has killed that. Any ideas what
I can do? Or is this something to send to the ports list? Time is of the
essence here, so thats why I thought somebody here might be able to find
a workaround so I can continue for now and post to ports later.

Cheers