neon port won't upgrade

Chad Perrin perrin at apotheon.com
Thu May 8 20:25:45 UTC 2008

Let me know if I should take this to the ports mailing list instead of
the questions mailing list.

This is my problem:

  # portupgrade neon-0.26.4
  ** Port directory not found: www/neon2
  ** Listing the failed packages (-:ignored / *:skipped / !:failed)
        - www/neon2 (port directory error)

Does anyone have any troubleshooting tips for how I should deal with
this?  This is the first time I've had a port fail to upgrade because it
suddenly seems to have ceased existing.

Leon Festinger: "A man with a conviction is a hard man to change. Tell him
you disagree and he turns away. Show him facts and figures and he questions
your sources. Appeal to logic and he fails to see your point."