Complimentary Tickets to UK's Top Trading Seminar

Traders Magazine Offer admin at tradersmagasine.com
Wed May 7 15:15:31 UTC 2008

We have a fabulous opportunity for you to attend

Traders Secrets 2008 - Absolutely No Charge

Attend Traders Secrets 2008 - a fact-filled two-hour seminar where you'll learn direct from successful, full-time traders from the Award-winning Knowledge to Action.

http://dotm1.net/t.aspx?l=983562&i=270318406

They can help you if:

- You are looking to supplement your current income

- You would like to work for yourself

- You are worried about your pension

- You are retired and would like to maximise your savings

http://dotm1.net/t.aspx?l=983562&i=270318406

At the free seminar you will learn simple
strategies to:

- Create immediate monthly income stream from trading

- Identify high profitability stocks to trade now

- Risk manage your portfolio with only 1% risk per trade

- Generate long term wealth from only 1 hour a month

- Identify solid profitable stocks for long term wealth

http://dotm1.net/t.aspx?l=983562&i=270318406

"After completing the first full calendar month of trading I gained £673.82, a growth of 14% on my account."
Philip Bradshaw, Traders University Graduate
February 2008.

Claim your free tickets for Traders Secrets now.
There's no charge or obligation of any kind.

We'll even give you a complimentary Traders Starter Pack worth £300 that includes Trademinder,
our proprietary trade management software.

Please note: Our Seminars are purely educational in nature, we do not advise or tip and any trades shown in any seminar are for educational illustration purposes only. Past performance is no guarantee of future performance and you may not get back the amount you invest. The value of investments and the income from them may go down as well as up and are not guaranteed. CFDs and Spread Bets are highly leveraged products and carry a high level of risk to your capital. Due to the leverage offered it is possible for you to incur losses in excess of your initial margin. These products are not suitable for all investors so please make sure that you understand the risks involved. Rates of exchange may cause the value of investments to go up or down.

The Traders UniversityT programme is presented by Knowledge to Action Limited, which is an Appointed Representative of Direct Sharedeal Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority. Copyright © 2007, Knowledge to Action Ltd. All Rights Reserved