Logitech G9 mouse and FreeBSD 7

Nickolay D. Hodyunya scriper at mail.ru
Mon May 5 17:38:08 UTC 2008

Hi everyone.
I'm using Logitech G9 mouse with my freebsd 7.0 box. The problem is that
my mouse don't response after I click on additional buttons. The cursor stop
moving in both system console and xorg session.
The another one problem i have with logitech media keyboard 600. I don't know
which model should i pick in xorg.conf for this one(i keep "XkbModel pc105"
currently). When i run xev it shows keycodes for standard keys, and keep
silence when i push any of the additional keyboard keys.