PHP5 install error

Kevin Kinsey kdk at daleco.biz
Thu May 1 18:20:05 UTC 2008

ervin wrote:
> hi
> made a portsnap fetch update  .... but I still get this error ---- ideas?
> portaudit shows the vulnerability ... but that should be included in
> the port or?
>
> Error:
> make clean && make install
> ===>  Cleaning for php5-5.2.5_1
> ===>  php5-5.2.5_1 has known vulnerabilities:
> => php -- integer overflow vulnerability.
>    Reference: <http://www.FreeBSD.org/ports/portaudit/f6377f08-12a7-11dd-bab7-0016179b2dd5.html>
> => Please update your ports tree and try again.
> *** Error code 1
>
> Stop in /var/ports/lang/php5.
>
> mvh/best regards ervin

1.  Wait until the PHP port gets updated.
2.  OR, uninstall portaudit and throw all sheets to the wind.
3.  OR, read the appropriate manpage for either ports(7) or portaudit
	and determine how to override the portaudit check.  I've not
	got portaudit installed on this box, and ports(7) is a rather
	long manpage, so I'll leave this exercise to the reader.  Oh,
	and <#include disclaimer.h> and all that....

HTH,

Kevin Kinsey

--
FORCE YOURSELF TO RELAX!