Access Point Failures using hostapd and ath0 w/ WG311 WiFi Card

Martes G Wigglesworth martes at mgwigglesworth.com
Sun Mar 30 09:50:03 PDT 2008

I am running 6-Stable on an old Pentium III 800MHz box for routing and
wireless access point services.  I am unable to maintain a concurrent
conection with the wireless link.  The system seems to run fine without
authentication, however, when using hostapd I get the following error
message on std output.  I am not familiar with driver troubleshooting,
or hostapd code, so if someone could point me in the correct direction,
I would appreciate the assistance.

--
Respectfully,

Martes G Wigglesworth, CEO