Laptop advice

Outback Dingo outbackdingo at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 03:20:47 PDT 2008

Id go an ASUS low end or Lenovo, I actually have never had an issue with
FreeBSD on an ASUS, except for built in web cam support, dells are nice but
ive experienced issues with three of them under BSD so ive been avoiding
them. I do have an ASUS W5A and a IBM Z60M Lenovo Thinkpad, both run linux
and BSD fine.