OT: using arts & noatun

Nikos Vassiliadis nvass at teledomenet.gr
Fri Mar 21 06:30:39 PDT 2008

Hello,

  I just updated(actually re-installed) my system from 6-STABLE
to 7-STABLE. I spent two days choosing and compilling this and
that, and now it seems that it's usable again. But, I have trouble
with arts or maybe noatun. It skips audio, no matter what. Zero
load and it skips. I tried to use multiple mplayer instances in parallel
and the outcome was fine as expected; no skips at all.

  As I want to use noatun from time to time, is there something
I can do?
Does anybody else have different or similar experience?

Thanks, Nikos