state of flash on FreeBSD 7?

Dick Hoogendijk dick at nagual.nl
Sun Mar 16 20:40:10 UTC 2008

On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 19:32:06 +0200
Ion-Mihai Tetcu <itetcu at FreeBSD.org> wrote:

> Your mails are constantly marked as spam because of spamhaus' PBL
> http://www.spamhaus.org/pbl/query/PBL169796

Too bad for spamhaus that they can't make a difference between
legitimate mail and real spam. Not my fault though. Yes I _can_ use my
isp for mail, but I won't. Things are pretty well organised here.

> Maybe you can remove your IP from the list on the page above?

I have no access to spamhaus. Spam is a bad thing but people are
overreacting by blocking dynamic ip's. Lots of us are 'good' people
y'know. All mail coming from one of my servers is clean. Period.

--
Dick Hoogendijk -- PGP/GnuPG key: 01D2433D
++ http://nagual.nl/ + SunOS sxde 01/08 ++