Why not a DVD iso version too?

Mel fbsd.questions at rachie.is-a-geek.net
Sun Mar 16 20:03:00 UTC 2008

On Sunday 16 March 2008 21:03:27 Incoming Mail List wrote:

> I think I can answer this one.  Perhaps, not enough disk space?  See,
> the "Where is packages-6.2-release" for more context.  You know, disk
> space isn't infinite...uh-huh.

Easy to bitch, ain't it?
Make an iso-dvd then and provide the space and bandwidth.

I hope they never release a DVD officially, cause it'll mean that 80% of
what's downloaded then will never ever be used, yet it does use up the
bandwidth on every new release. Stick to windows if you believe that's a
proper use of resources.

--
Mel

    and never get to the software part.