FreeBSD-7.0 Release and Camera?

chip chip at wiegand.org
Fri Jun 27 23:02:15 UTC 2008

A little more info -
I now have gphoto2 recognizing and downloading my images, but only in a
terminal window. I am using XFCE and want to create a shortcut on the
toolbar or the desktop that will open a terminal window and run the
command. I have a shortcut set up but it just opens a terminal window
and quickly closes, I don't know what's wrong, but it's not downloading
the images.
Any suggestions on how to get a shortcut to a terminal window app to
work on XFCE?

Thanks.