Changing default files locations / ports / mailgraph

Zbigniew Szalbot z.szalbot at lc-words.com
Wed Jun 25 15:57:47 UTC 2008

Hello all,

What do I need to avoid making the same mistake of having mailgraph
installing files at the wrong location in my system?

The default location in Makefile is this:
CGIDIR?=        ${PREFIX}/www/cgi-bin
DATADIR?=       /var/db/mailgraph
WWWROOT?=       ${PREFIX}/www/data

I'd like to keep it here:
CGIDIR?=        ${PREFIX}/www/apache22/cgi-bin
DATADIR?=       /var/db/mailgraph
WWWROOT?=       ${PREFIX}/www/apache22/data

Other than symlinking, can I specify this location in
/usr/local/etc/pkgtools.conf (I generally use portupgrade to upgrade
software)? If so, how should I specify an entry for mailgraph?

Many thanks in advance!

Warm regards,

--
Zbigniew Szalbot