Server Questions.

Patrick Clochesy pcloches at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 21:55:51 UTC 2008

Celerin is probably fine, I assume you don't have a lot of DNS
traffic. Usually NS2 is on another network...

If its a 64-bit Xeon, AMD would be the right choice. Last gen Xeons
and before... I386. 7.0 has a lot of SMP improvements besides all the
other fixes, features and improvements... Why are you shy about using
it like it costs more than 6? :)

-Patrick