Enforce minimal file/ dir permissions

Mister Olli mister.olli at googlemail.com
Sat Jun 21 11:51:51 UTC 2008

hi hi...

after looking at the mac_bsdextended docs I found out, that it will not
solve my problem:

> "When access to a file system object is attempted, the list of rules
> is iterated until either a matching rule is located or the end is
reached"
<-- From http://freebsd.therek.net/handbook/mac-bsdextended.html

all these rules only apply when you try to read a file.
In my case I have to enforce what filesystem rights should be applied
when writing the file.

Does anyone have ideas how to solve this. I'm quite frustrated, cause I
haven't found any way to do this...

greetz
olli