FreeBSD based web hosting?

Garance A Drosihn drosih at rpi.edu
Thu Jun 19 21:32:11 UTC 2008

Seeing the question:
>  > Is anyone here using RootBSD?

At 10:55 AM +0700 6/19/08, OutBackDingo wrote:
>I was going to go with them for their XEN based hosting, but i sent
>them an email, asking a couple questions, they never replied, so
>went with Verio instead

I notice the rootbsd guys did a major web-site upgrade at the end
of May.  They also have a recent news-item saying:

    Friday, June 13th, 2008

    - Unfortunately we had a programming problem on part of our
      website.  Messages sent through the 'contact' form have not
      been received.  This is now fixed.
    - If you have sent us a message and not received a response,
      please contact us again.  We apologize for the inconvenience
      and promise we weren't just trying to ignore you.

Obviously this is too late to help OutBackDingo, but if someone else
is waiting for email from them, you might want to try to contact them
again.

Garance Alistair Drosehn            =   gad at gilead.netel.rpi.edu
Senior Systems Programmer           or  gad at freebsd.org
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute    or  drosih at rpi.edu