How do they do their VPS product? [was Re: FreeBSD based web hosting?]

OutBackDingo outbackdingo at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 17:20:11 UTC 2008

the libvirt stuff might be a clue, a while back I designed a virtual
system using libvirt and some ported linux code, which basiclaly acted
as an enhanced chroot for apache, ftp, mail, pop3, imap. also NTT has a
derivitive version of FreeBSD with hints at virtualization, im waiting
for our Verio to be setup now, so once it is ill peruse it a bit