Keyboard repetition under X11

Chris devnullaccount at yahoo.se
Wed Jun 18 17:11:18 UTC 2008

Hi,

thanks, but unfortunately that didn't help, since the
problem is confined to X.

What did work, though, is that I added:
   xset r rate 500 20
in my .xinitrc

So I suspect that there's some bug in this version of
Xorg w.r.t. AutoRepeat and this keyboard type (since
it has worked immediately on older Xorg versions), but
the above seems to be a good-enough workaround for me.

/Chris