Fwd: twe0 interrupt storm

Stanislav stanislav at corp.n9.ru
Sun Jun 15 10:40:59 UTC 2008

Dear Daniel,

Please tell me you had this storms only with 3ware 8006-2LP?
Because as I remember on MSI motherboard controller, I have no
problems with FreeBSD 6.2, but when I upgraded to FreeBSD 7.0 that
storms appeared, but not so often as with 3ware.

P.S. Maybe I have to ask them to update BIOS? I am so happy with their
network and service,  don't want to move to another server...

Kind Regards