Upgrading a System from Freebsd6.2 to 6.3

Martin McCormick martin at dc.cis.okstate.edu
Thu Jun 12 20:32:35 UTC 2008

	Can I upgrade a system from 6.2 to 6.3 by changing the

*default tag=RELENG_6_2
line in my cvs-supfile to
*default tag=RELENG_6_3

	Then, I just do the usual remaking of the world and
kernel.

	I don't know if I missed it, but I did not even find the
word 'upgrade' in the handbook table of contents.

	I have a string of 6.2 systems that need to be 6.3 and
can't be down for much more than the reboot time.

#*default tag=.
*default tag=RELENG_6_2
*default host=cvsup15.us.freebsd.org
*default prefix=/usr
*default base=/var/db
*default release=cvs delete use-rel-suffix

src-all

	Thsnks.

Martin McCormick WB5AGZ  Stillwater, OK
Systems Engineer