How

Simon Chang simonychang at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 14:16:29 UTC 2008

> I had a question concerning how to, suggest a feature in freebsd. But I did
> not know who to email, I am very new to this open-source feel, and was just
> wondering who, or where I post a suggestion.

You have the right mailing list, so go ahead with your question/comment.

Just know that if you are suggesting a feature in FreeBSD and are not
a programmer yourself, a lot will depend on how involved the feature
is and whether you can get someone to work on it.  At least in this
circumstance, "if you want a lot you have to give a lot".

SC