two monitors, two displays, one PC

John Wynstra jwynstra at nyc.rr.com
Thu Jun 12 02:12:40 UTC 2008

In the last 4 months I bought a new monitor to replace the one that
clunked out in me.  I am currently using it with an old PS2 type
keyboard and mouse attached to a creaky old desktop that will eventually
be replaced.  Likely I will want to replace it with a laptop with wifi
and a lot more memory and hard drive so that I can take it with me.  Can
I still use the old monitor as a second display?

Can this be done?  Is it done?  What are the issues?

  Real name: John L Wynstra
  --
  Apartment 9G
  43-10 Kissena Blvd