Is FreeBSD suitable for my thinkpad T61 ?

herbert langhans herbert.raimund at gmx.net
Wed Jun 11 17:04:32 UTC 2008

The linux progs run very well, what I can tell with my modest amount of
programs using this mode. BSD uses a seperate directory what contains all
linux-bins and it integrates well. Also the speed is like a normal Linux
distro. Maybe it is a good idea to get an old 20GB harddisk, change it
and give it a try while leaving your old HD with your current
installation intact?

Cheers
herbs