Problems opening mail on this list

Andrew Berry andrewberry at sentex.net
Tue Jun 10 20:21:59 UTC 2008

On 10-Jun-08, at 1:07 PM, Paul Schmehl wrote:

> The message that Andrew sent in response to you did not have a
> digital signature on it.  I don't know if that means it was stripped
> by the list software or he didn't sign the message.

I disabled signing when sending that message, just so my response
could be read. I'll send a message in a second with signing enabled.
I've never noticed anyone having problems with digital signatures in
other mailing lists I'm on, but it's possible that no one has bothered
to say anything.

--Andrew