viewing vCalendar files

Chad Perrin perrin at apotheon.com
Tue Jun 10 17:51:35 UTC 2008

I've been sent a vCalendar file via email.  I use mutt as my mail user
agent, and am not terribly interested in switching to mail/claws-mail
just so I can read this vCalendar file (generated in MS Outlook).

Is there some command line tool that will create a readable text file
from this, a Mutt extension that can handle it, or anything along those
lines, in Ports?  What are my options, besides just deleting all the
vCalendar markup cruft by hand (or writing a script to do it for me)?

--
Chad Perrin [ content licensed PDL: http://pdl.apotheon.org ]
Anne McClintock, University of Wisconsin: "The decisions that really