gnash leave a blank page when visit youtube

Gerard gerard at seibercom.net
Mon Jun 2 22:44:10 UTC 2008

On Mon, 2 Jun 2008 14:06:04 -0700
"Tobias Hoellrich" <thoellri at adobe.com> wrote:

[snip]

> Got to add that to my book of funny rumours :) Show me one true
> cross-platform product from Microsoft that has been updated in sync
> with the Windows versions over the years. If you find that, I guess
> we have an answer; if you don't find one, I guess we have an answer
> as well ;-)

The same thing can be said for virtually any software publisher. They
all tend to complete and rush out the door the version written for the
OS they are primarily interested in. Then, and all too often, complete a
substandard version for other operating systems. Try getting an
up-to-date version of claws-mail for Windows for instance. It doesn't
exist. The same can be said about a lot of other software as well. It
is just the nature of the beast.

--
Gerard
gerard at seibercom.net

The 'A' is for content, the 'minus' is for not typing it.
Don't ever do this to my eyes again.

	Professor Ronald Brady, Philosophy, Ramapo State College