gnash leave a blank page when visit youtube

Yuri Pankov yuri.pankov at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 13:48:14 UTC 2008

Jyun-Yi Liou wrote:
> Is there any way to avoid RESTRICTED and install www/linux-flashplugin7 ?
> www/linux-flashplugin9 always freeze my firefox :-(

I don't see how RESTRICTED prevents you from installing
linux-flashplugin7. Quoting /usr/ports/Mk/bsd.port.mk:
# RESTRICTED    - Prevent the distribution of distfiles and packages to
#                 the FTP sites or on CDROM (e.g. forbidden by license
#                 considerations).

What is actual problem (error messages from `make`, please) with
linux-flashplugin7?

> I miss the old days with www/linux-flashplugin7 D-:
>
> btw, graphic/gnash seems pretty stable, but the integration with firefox is
> poor in my case.

Yuri