FreeBSD CardBus

Adam Jacob Muller lists at adam.gs
Sun Jun 1 15:52:16 UTC 2008

Hi,
I have a server that has a pci->cardbus adapter in it.
For some reason when I connect the card (A verizon PC5750) it isn't
completely detected. The only messages are:

[root at test]# dmesg|grep -e cbb -e cardbus -e pccard
cbb0: <ENE CB1410 PCI-CardBus Bridge> at device 12.0 on pci3
cbb0: Found memory at fea00000
cbb0: Secondary bus is 0
cbb0: Setting primary bus to 3
cbb0: Secondary bus set to 4 subbus 5
cardbus0: <CardBus bus> on cbb0
pccard0: <16-bit PCCard bus> on cbb0
cbb0: [ITHREAD]
cbb0: card inserted: event=0x00000000, state=30000820
cbb0: cbb_power: 3V
cbb0: cbb_power: 0V

Following that, no more messages (unless I remove the card and then
reinsert it, but I never get any messages beyond this).

Any ideas?

Also, is there any documentation for the newcard support? Most of the
docs i can find are oldcard-focused.

-Adam