keyboard!!

Roland Smith rsmith at xs4all.nl
Thu Jul 31 20:57:34 UTC 2008

On Thu, Jul 31, 2008 at 01:39:17PM -0700, Gary Kline wrote:

> 	hi people,
>
> 	a friend gave me two of his old dell keyboards; one of which has
> 	worked pretty well.  trouble is that is it very large-- std??
> 	travel-time is just that much more    since i am using only my
> 	left hand.  Soooo: i'mm looking for a compact keyboard with
> 	built-in clicky keys.

A company named Unicomp now manufactures the "IBM Model-M" keyboard with
the buckling springs (they acquired the patents from Lenovo);
http://pckeyboards.stores.yahoo.net/

Check out their spacesaver model:
http://pckeyboards.stores.yahoo.net/en104bl.html

I'm thinking of orderding one myself, because I really liked the solid feel
of those old model-M keyboards.

Roland