freebsd and fluxbox locales

Roger Olofsson raggen at passagen.se
Thu Jul 31 20:30:03 UTC 2008

Hello Kenneth,

I think you need to run xorgconfig and set the appropriate keyboard when
creating xorg.conf.

For fluxbox there is however a file called "keys" in the .fluxbox
directory if there is any special character you would want mapped

(For FreeBSD you set it with sysinstall but that is not the issue here)

/Roger