whatkind of 19" LCD display??

Gary Kline kline at thought.org
Tue Jul 29 00:51:50 UTC 2008

	hi people,

	my tube is starting to show its age.  it's a "Hitachi superscan
	elite 751".   i don't know when it was manufactured but I've had
	it for 5 years.   besides it burning watts like crazy, it snaps from
	almost-full-width to full-width and back.  it's time to check
	around, and as always, i'm asking here first.

	i'm using an old, analog KVM box with four jacks, so whatever
	display i get has to have dual capability. both digital and analog--
	eventually I'll need a new KVM box.

	so what are the top few makes of LCDs out there?

	thanks much,

	gary