Network, routers, DHCP and PXE

Subhro subhro.kar at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 08:05:56 UTC 2008

Just to add to that suggestion, if you have a separate DHCP server,
make sure your router works as a DHCP client for the internal network
as well. You should be able to do that by telnetting into the
management port. You may use a serial cable as well.

This is required in order to get the NAT working properly.

Thanks
Subhro