Dell Wireless 350 Bluetooth Internal Card

Harrison King webmaster at residentdesign.net
Fri Jul 25 16:57:27 UTC 2008

I am using a Dell Latitude D520 with the GENERIC kernel on FreeBSD 7.0.I am not able to fully utilize all of the devices available on this model. However, the most concerning issue is the Dell Wireless 350 Bluetooth Internal Card. I am not able to find the device or the device name on the boot log or on any forums on the web. Background information: This internel device is a combination Wi-Fi and Bluetooth and is fully customizable for one interface or the other. It’s built into each Dell Latitude D520 by default without any installation required. I suspect if I add the device name to a custom kernel and rebuild, it will recognize it. Any help is deeply appreciated.Sincerely,Harrison King.Resident Design.