Pyzor Errors

Robert Davison rob_27_preston at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jul 24 09:21:47 UTC 2008

I've set Pyzor as a cron job to update each night. All was running fine until a week or so ago when I started getting the following errors....

  downloading servers from http://pyzor.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/inform-servers-0-3-x
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/bin/pyzor", line 4, in <module>
    pyzor.client.run()
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.5/site-packages/pyzor/client.py", line 991, in run
    ExecCall().run()
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.5/site-packages/pyzor/client.py", line 185, in run
    self.servers  = self.get_servers(servers_fn)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.5/site-packages/pyzor/client.py", line 410, in get_servers
    servers.read(open(servers_fn))
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.5/site-packages/pyzor/client.py", line 119, in read
    self.append(pyzor.Address.from_str(line))
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.5/site-packages/pyzor/__init__.py", line 458, in from_str
    fields[1] = int(fields[1])
IndexError: list index out of range

  I've seen from other posts on forums that this maight be due to the main Pyzor server being down and since there is only one main server then its in the hands of the gods !

  Anyone got any thoughts on this or a way to resolve.