Java

Andrew Gould andrewlylegould at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 19:22:26 UTC 2008

On Tue, Jul 22, 2008 at 2:16 PM, Greg Larkin <glarkin at freebsd.org> wrote:

> Andrew Gould wrote:
> | On Tue, Jul 22, 2008 at 1:49 PM, Greg Larkin <glarkin at freebsd.org>
> wrote:

> Java
> FreeBSD

> |> |
> 7, but
> |> bunzip2 to get
> |> way to
> |> |

> |> Hi Dave,
> |>
> |> Can you post the exact output from pkg_add when it fails to install the
> |> files your downloaded?  That will probably help me or someone else here
> |> troubleshoot the problem.
> |>
> |> Best regards,
> |> Greg
> |> - --
> |> Greg Larkin
> |>  <http://www.sourcehosting.net/>
> |

> | I just downloaded diablo-caffe for FreeBSD7 (i386) with similar results:
> |
> | # pkg_add diablo-caffe-freebsd7-i386-1.6.0_07-b02.tar.bz2
> | pkg_add: unable to open table of contents file '+CONTENTS' - not a
> package?
> |
> | Andrew
>
> Hi Andrew,
>
> Ok, I'm doing the same now and will report back with my findings.
>
> Dave, hold tight for a bit.
>
> Best regards,
> Greg
> - --
> Greg Larkin

Here's the results of pkg_add with the "v" option:

# pkg_add -v diablo-caffe-freebsd7-i386-1.6.0_07-b02.tar.bz2
Requested space: 256372980 bytes, free space: 1546737664 bytes in
/var/tmpinstmp.uQ3Sre
pkg_add: unable to open table of contents file '+CONTENTS' - not a package?
pkg_add: 1 package addition(s) failed

Andrew Gould