What price at the license of FreeBSD 7?

Aftab Jahan Subedar jahan at bol-online.com
Tue Jul 22 13:25:14 UTC 2008

FreeBSD is free.

Everyone found it very funny though, it should be.

But it should funny in different way. I think the "FREE" thing did not occur
free to him.

Why it is funny ?
Cuz, in few countries, ppl has to pay for  some products/UN food reliefs
that are written and advertised as "FREE / SAMPLE, NOT FOR SALE", includes
food shampoo etc. Also expired in dates.

Things that you get free from the sales girls at the door step of shopping
malls.

Now you see how it is funny ?