Sendmail rulesets [OFFTOPIC]

Chuck Swiger cswiger at mac.com
Fri Jul 18 20:19:01 UTC 2008

Hola, Efren--

On Jul 18, 2008, at 12:02 PM, Efren Bravo wrote:
> Someone can tell me where can I find a dedicated book or material of
> sendmail's rulesets?

   http://www.sendmail.org/documentation/books

The O'Reily _sendmail_ book is the most comprehensive about writing
and debugging rulesets, although it is also rumored to have caused the
deforestation of a small country due to it's size and page count.  Of
course, the online documentation and FAQ available right there is
probably enough for most people to get started.

[ Note: Having paid my dues and done my own share of sendmail ruleset
hackery in the misty days of yore, I'm not sure I'd be willing to
repeat that level of effort in the modern era where Postfix exists.... ]

Regards,
--
-Chuck