aterm whacked?

Neil Short neshort at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 16 01:36:12 UTC 2008

That's it!
I have an ATI Radion on this box. The screen res is 1280x800 which is not supported by vesa.

I dug up my old backup xorg.conf file and realized I had set "ati" as the driver and was full of good experiences with it. I had just forgotten.

Also, for the record, this fix  also fixed my linux-firefox/linux-flashplugin issue.

much appreciation.

======
If not us, who? And if not now, when?
Ronald Reagan