Linux for freebsd admins

Outback Dingo outbackdingo at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 16:19:03 UTC 2008

I also find ot quite funny nobody asked about the heart of the matter before
spewing outlinux derivitives
its not a complex equation here, problem, app wount run... solution change
OS ?? doesnt strike me as a good path for
resolving the original issue

problem, app wount run
solution what the app first of all, second now find out what it requires.