Security Alert! {Update Your Online Banking Information}

Bank Of America online.service at bankofamerica.com
Fri Jul 11 13:47:56 UTC 2008

   [em_logo.gif ]

   [em_photo.jpg]

   Online Banking Alert

   [em_promo2.gif ]

   Update Your Online Banking

   Because of unusual number of invalid login attempts on  you account,
   we had to believe that, their might be some security problem on you
   account. So we have decided to put an extra verification process to
   ensure your identity and your account security. Please click on sign
   in to Online Banking to continue to the verification process and
   ensure your account security. It is all about your security. Thank
   you. and visit the customer service section.

   Olympic Logo
   Bank of America, N.A.  Member FDIC. [1]Equal Housing Lender
   [house_1.gif ]
   (c) 2008 Bank of America Corporation. All rights reserved

           DeleteReplyForwardSpamMove...