mail not work

EdwardKing zhangsc at neusoft.com
Fri Jul 11 00:30:12 UTC 2008

I use mailx command,such as Tom to Kate,I like following command:
$mail Kate
Subject:Hello
Hello world
(press Ctrl+D)
EOT

Then I use user Kate to login,and check mail,
$mail
No mail for Kate

Why I can't receive letter? where is wrong?

Thanks

Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this e-mail and any accompanying attachment(s) is intended only for the use of the intended recipient and may be confidential and/or privileged of Neusoft Group Ltd., its subsidiaries and/or its affiliates. If any reader of this communication is not the intended recipient, unauthorized use, forwarding, printing, storing, disclosure or copying is strictly prohibited, and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender by return e-mail, and delete the original message and all copies from your system. Thank you.