How to disable that an user execute any command

DSA - JCR juancr at dsa.es
Tue Jul 8 09:14:59 UTC 2008

Hi all

I use FreeBSD 6.2, and GELI

I want to make an user for the only task of remove/insert the usb copy disk.

I have made a new user (operator group), and a shell task that ask for the
GELI password and fsck and mount the USB disk. This work fine under root.

but I think that if he/she want to make CTRL-C to the shell task, he can
stop the task and then enter in the system and look whatever he wants (for
example, how the things are done).

How can I stop him from entering this CTRL-C (and others than could be) ?

I want this because there is intelectual propierty behind this.

Thanks in advance

Juan Coruña
Desarrollo de Software Atlantico