anyone been crazy enough to mirror wikipedia?

perryh at pluto.rain.com perryh at pluto.rain.com
Mon Jul 7 00:12:56 UTC 2008

> In my house, we had an encyclopedia because I was in school ...

> it was useful for research papers.

I suspect the usefulness would depend on what one's teachers meant
by "research", which tends to change with grade level.

In elementary and middle school, certainly.  In high school, maybe.
In college, probably not.  Postgraduate, almost certainly not; at
that level one should be using primary sources (and likely know
enough to be writing articles *for* an encyclopedia :)