Portupgrade

dfeustel at mindspring.com dfeustel at mindspring.com
Sun Jul 6 14:07:46 UTC 2008

I ran the command 'portupgrade -all' yesterday and now I have some
questions about the way the command works.

Building of numerous packages was preceeded by a graphical menu of
build options for the package to be built. In the case of clisp,
I changed the default to include building the pari math module.
A compile error with pari then broke the build of clisp.

I tried running the command 'portupgrade clisp' but no menu came
up for me to deselect pari and redo the build. The old clisp was
removed by portupgrade.

How do I get clisp back?

Thanks.