Let me re-phrase this: [was:Re: which font previewer?]

Gary Kline kline at thought.org
Tue Jul 1 21:27:13 UTC 2008

On Mon, Jun 30, 2008 at 06:10:46PM -0700, Gary Kline wrote:

> 	Now that I'm learning to use the GIMP
> 	--*thanks* to the patient and thouhtful -questions members who have help
> 	me with Layers--now i need to find which typeface(s) looks best.
>
> 	i'd be much obliged for the top couple font viewer a apps so i
> 	can compare the bunches [scores] of fonts I've  collected?

	i've spent hours looking around (both in ports and via Google)
	and haven't found a font viewer that will let me preview all
	the fonts i've collected.  some are ghostscriptt, others are ttf;
	others are labeled "system fonts"  and the others don't show up
	on the utilities i *have* found. is there a viewer out ther that
	will display all fonts?

	thnks in advance,

	gary

--